I love Halloween! We had fun at work today dressing up and letting our customers trick or treat! Cute Kiddos stopped by for a treat! Ouch! Don't ever run with scissors! Why So Serious.... Kourt-Cave Woman, Jenny-Pirate, Amanda-Dr.Grover Josh makes a great nerd! :)
Love the costumes! Sad that my work doesn't let us dress up. I feel bad that you didn't get to Easton and Jaxon tonight. Zac ended up having someone stay so he could take them to a few houses. Sorry. I wish I would have had more time to run them over to your house. Happy Halloween!
HAHAHA THESE PICTURES ARE SOOO CUTE!!! I miss you guys lots i asked steve if we could move back down there he said no ;( Ya im getting my invitations wednesday i already have you girls sticker printed out so you should get one in a few weeks
5 comments:
You guys look soo great! I love your costumes!
Love the costumes! Sad that my work doesn't let us dress up. I feel bad that you didn't get to Easton and Jaxon tonight. Zac ended up having someone stay so he could take them to a few houses. Sorry. I wish I would have had more time to run them over to your house. Happy Halloween!
Haha THaT IS SO fUNNy The PICtURe OF JosH! I WIsh I coULd HaVe Seen that IN Real LIFe. HEhe
HAHAHA THESE PICTURES ARE SOOO CUTE!!! I miss you guys lots i asked steve if we could move back down there he said no ;( Ya im getting my invitations wednesday i already have you girls sticker printed out so you should get one in a few weeks
pretty much Dr Grover looks the hottest!
Post a Comment