10.23.2008

Prayers For Caytlin

Life has been crazy this week. On Tuesday as I was getting ready to go out of town,I got some bad news that a family friends husband passed away. She is 24 with two little boys. I complain sometimes that life is hard and that things are unfair. When times like these happen, it all makes us count are blessings twice. Only a strong woman would be presented with this tough trial and I know that Caytlin will get through this. She and her family have been in my prayers all week and I know that Heavenly Father will watch over her and give her what she needs at this time. At this time I just ask all of you to send your prayers her way. I love you all!

1 comment:

Clark and Ashley said...

Kourt!! Email me your email so i can add you to my blog!! Mine is Ashley8515@msn.com!! I'm sorry about your friend's husband! That would have to be the hardest thing to go through, I can't even imagine! Her family is in our prayers!