11.28.2008

Thankful Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving turned out so good. I made the appetizers and the rolls, Megs made the dinner (turkey,potatoes,vegis,ect.) and my Mommo made the stuffing and the pies. We all had such a fun day and we really missed those of you who couldn't make it(Kamill and Pops). I am so blessed to have such a wonderful fam and I love them so much! Here's some fun pics from our exciting day!

Cute little Bosties!

Easton playin' Cars!

Megs trying to be a Pilgrim!

Who doesn't love Mommo's pumpkin pie...and a silly brother!

Just the girls!

The kiddos just coloring!

My Love!

Ash, the real pilgrim!

Yummy Food!

Jaxon gettin' loves from Zac, his daddy!

Our Crazy Rylee!

Goofin' around with Ash!


Good thing Boston was there to clean up!


Crazy shoppers! (shopped from 9:30pm to 6:30am) I heard Kamill went too!







7 comments:

Jamie said...

How fun! You guys look like you had some yummy food :)

Anonymous said...

Your guy's kids are definately going to have BLUE eyes!

The Rasmussen's said...

ahh.. we missed you guys but see ya soon in like 15 days :) woot woot! Love ya

Meghan said...

Can't believe you posted my pilgrim picture!....you turd! haha! The food was great, and the day was perfect, and I am going to have to steal some of your pictures :)

..::k.toms::.. said...

Yum! That food looks so good!
And I'm laughing at the "Maybe I'm a Vampire" comment your lover said! Ha!

hannah said...

Kourtney, you are so good to take all these fun pictures! They're so cute! Meg's kids are getting so big-I can't believe it. It looks like you had a super fun Thanksgiving!!

JeNNy said...

YuMMy FoOD I am JealOUs! I Should OF maDe the POtaToes Haha