For Christmas Luke gave me a new digital camera, the SD790 ELPH. I was way excited! Here are some of the fun happenings of Christmas at home this year, all pics taken with my new camera!
Megs Giving Rylee Luvs
Megs Giving Rylee Luvs
Chase And Mommo
Crazy Headbands That Came With Our Christmas PJ's
Easton Fixin' The Lights
Mom's "New Bear"
Cute Rylee Bug
All Easton Wanted For Christmas Was New Sunglasses...So Cute!
Me And Mommo
My Favorite Thing To Do...Wrap All The Gifts! I Love It!

Chase Playin' Away

Me And Luke After Our Christmas Date

My Mom's Yummy Food Presentation

Meet Me Under The Mistle Toe

My Man

Dad Cuttin' The Turkey

Cute Bosties

Ashton Got Handy Manny's Tool Box...He Loved It!

I Love This Pic Of Jaxon And Boston! We Were Trying To Get Them To Give Kisses...

Zac And Jaxon Cuddling With The Bears!

My Favorite Thing To Do...Wrap All The Gifts! I Love It!
Chase Playin' Away
Me And Luke After Our Christmas Date
My Mom's Yummy Food Presentation
Meet Me Under The Mistle Toe
My Man
Dad Cuttin' The Turkey
Cute Bosties
Ashton Got Handy Manny's Tool Box...He Loved It!
I Love This Pic Of Jaxon And Boston! We Were Trying To Get Them To Give Kisses...
Zac And Jaxon Cuddling With The Bears!
Meg And Casey
Kamill Tickling Jaxon

Ashton Telling Grandma About What Santa Brought Him

Zac And Kamill

Casey And Boston

Three Aprons That Mommo Made For Us Three Girls!

I know that was a ton of pictures but I really love creating and capturing all of the fun memories! I had such a fun Christmas and I loved being home with my mommo and pops. I loved seeing all the little kiddos opening their presents and telling us about Santa. It was just a great day and I am blessed to have such wonderful parents and amazing family. Thanks again for a wonderful day Mom and Dad! I love you!
Kamill Tickling Jaxon
Ashton Telling Grandma About What Santa Brought Him
Zac And Kamill
Casey And Boston
Three Aprons That Mommo Made For Us Three Girls!
I know that was a ton of pictures but I really love creating and capturing all of the fun memories! I had such a fun Christmas and I loved being home with my mommo and pops. I loved seeing all the little kiddos opening their presents and telling us about Santa. It was just a great day and I am blessed to have such wonderful parents and amazing family. Thanks again for a wonderful day Mom and Dad! I love you!
3 comments:
It was a fun day. We loved it. Too bad we had a hell of a trip coming home :) Its good to be back home though....and when you get a minute you can redesign my blog, so its not so christmas looking! Love ya sis
What a Great Christmas!!! Loved every minute of it. Its so great getting together even if it is only for a couple hours! I love your new camera! You take great pictures!!
CUte KOUrt I lOVe your BacKgRounD! YOu WIll HavE to BRinG yoUR aPRon anD show Me iT, THey LOok RealLY CUte!
Post a Comment