1.30.2009

Easton's First Birthday...

My best friend Jenny's little boy, Easton, turned one on Jan. 27th! She had his birthday party today and it was alot of fun! Jenny is such a good mom and Easton is so lucky to have her. It took along time for Easton to make it here to earth but I can never picture Jenny without him anymore. What a blessing this cute little guy is...

This is the day Easton was born...one year ago!

Easton and his hot mommy! :)
Jenny made this cute baseball cake...

Easton: What is on my foot?!


Look at that beautiful face...
I could take a million pics of him.
Cleaning up after that yummy cake!

Me and Jenny have been friends for almost 9 years now!
She is such a great friend and great example of a wonderful mommy!
Great party Jenny and Happy Birthday Easton!


4 comments:

Jamie said...

What a cute chubby baby! I cant wait for Will's birthday and getting all messy in his cake! Tell Jenny he is such a cutie!

JeNNy said...

youR pics turned out so cute! thanks for taking them!!

Brooke said...

He is SO cute!! Looks like such a fun birthday!! I love your blog you always have it done so cute!!

Holly said...

Your blog is sooo cute!! I'm glad you left a comment on mine so that I could find yours. I was looking through your blog and saw your boyfriend Luke. He use to be in my college ward, kinda funny. I didn't realize that I knew who your boyfriend was, anyways you guys are so cute together. I need to come stop by and say hi some time.