1.04.2009

Practice Makes Perfect

I got to tend Megs kids last night and I always have so much fun with my neice and nephews. I am so lucky to have all these cute kiddos in my life so that when I am ready to have a family of my own I will have a handle on what to do and how to be a good mom.

Thanks to Meg, Kamill, and my own Mom for your great examples!
Here are some fun pics of the kids!




Kids are such a blessing
and I feel so lucky to be an aunt to these beautiful children!



9 comments:

Rappleye Family said...

WOW you had your hands full!! How fun! IT was fun seeing you in Delta!

JeNNy said...

Your are so creative, I am addicted to scrapblog, I love it!!!

Kamill said...

You would be perfect at it even without the practice,you are more than welcome to practice with my kids anytime. You are such a great Aunt to all of them!

Jamie said...

Love the hair! Gorgeous girlie! You will be the perfect mommy :) Hey you need to come teach me how to scrapblog, your amazing! Seriously next time your here for a meeting try and stay longer and come hang out with me and Ash and teach us!

Meghan said...

my kids are too cute! I love them, even on days like today when all I have done is clean up their puke! haha! Thanks again for tending. It was a nice night out! I love having you so close to tend, which is one reason it would be hard to move to California! Love ya

Steven and Jazmin said...

CUTE!!! how do you do those scrapbook pages

Casie said...

A full house, huh! You are such a cute aunt and will be such a good mom. What program do you use to make those cute collages?

cor and chelle said...

Cute pics of the kiddies! I know i really need to get in there! I miss you guys!

Karen said...

Kourtney- your blog is so cute! Hows work going? What a good aunt you are!