2.08.2009

Mego My Hero...

I just wanted to take a minute and tell my sis how much I love her! Megs, you are such an amazing person to me! I look up to you in so many ways: You are an unbelievable mother, your kids adore you and they are so well disciplined. You have such a strong testimony and you make sure that everyone knows what you stand for. You are so giving and loving and you would do anything for anyone. I am amazed at your talents and how you live your life. You have so many friends that love you and are enriched by your example. Thanks for all your wonderful advice and for always being there for me no matter what. I know right now is tough but you will pull through because of your strength and because your Heavenly Father loves you. I am always here for you...My life has been blessed because I have such a sweet sister!
L.Y.L.A.S.!-cause you are my sis!

6 comments:

Kamill said...

That is so sweet of you Kourtney! Meghan is my hero too! She is such a great example to me in so many ways! Everything is going to be alright! Hang in there Meghan and Casey! We love you both!

Meghan said...

Thanks sis. I love you lots. You are a great person, and I admire you for all you do also.

Jamie said...

How sweet! Sisters are the best ever because they love you no matter what!

hannah said...

That is really sweet! You guys have always been the sweetest sisters! Meghan is a great example to me, too. She always has been. I hope that everything turns out for her and her family. :)

JeNNy said...

YOu are so LUcky to havE eaChoTher I miSs haVing SisTers CloSe by

Lynda and Jerry said...

Always cherish the relationship you have with each other. I love both of you so much!!