3.29.2009

Weekend With Mommo...

This weekend I got to go home and spend a few days with my mommo. (To bad pops was working nights) My mom's friend at work gave her a couple tickets to a women's conference for Saturday and since I'm the only one with no kiddos and that can leave town with not really planning ahead I took off after work on Friday.
The first night we went and had dinner at The Pizza House...me and my mom love their veggie pizza on wheat crust. Then we came home and watched Twilight! I'm turning my mom into a fan...she like the movie...now I'm making her read the book!
movie time...

Then Saturday we left early to head over the the conference. The first speaker was really good. He talked about understanding the opposite sex and the steps you need to do to make your relationships last. Then...came the wacko class...we went to this lady who was sort of a spiritual advisor...kind of...anyways it was really weird and we were just trying not to laugh. Then the last class we went to was about spending less moola on clothes...these ladies were funny even if I'm not up for shopping for clothes at the DI...they did have some good tips and maybe I'll check out a consignment shop.

Leaving for the conference...

We really had a good time and its so nice to spend a few days with my mom every once in awhile. I love her and I'm so glad she thought to invite me this weekend!

Thanks mom!
Oh-and I can't forget we shopped at Alco...bad idea...new shoes and a new purse!

Hey atleast they were only $14.99 each!

7 comments:

Casie said...

Gotta love that Delta Alco...I tease my parents that it's the ghetto WalMart, haha. Looks like a way fun weekend with your mom!

Anonymous said...

You two look SO much alike:) Glad you had a good weekend!

Karen said...

Those kinds of weekends are lots of fun. You do look ALOT like your mom!

Tyler & Laura said...

Kourtney, you are so dang cute! I'm glad you gave your email to Hannah so I could send you an invite to my blog :) It will be fun to keep in touch with you!

Kamill said...

Looks like you had fun. Mom time is the best!! I have never been to one of those women conferences before... Glad you and your mom had fun. I watched twilight last night and I'm not a huge fan but the book was Excellent!! The movies are never as good as the book.

JeNNy said...

FUn WeekEnd! CUte PJ's ITs fUN spEnding timE with Mom's! I really need to make a special Trip to AlCO haha.

Rappleye Family said...

I love Alco!! Glad you had a fun weekend! :)