After work on Saturday I went and took some pics over at the temple (check em out on my photog blog) and then I went shopping and to lunch with my brother Chase. I don't know any other guy that loves clothes and much as him...it's kind of cool to have a brother to shop with. Thanks for hanging out chase...fun day!
4 comments:
How fun to have your brother like clothes shopping to. I seriously LOVE your pictures. You have such a good eye for it! I'm glad you got some left over popcorn. I completely ate the other half!
BeaUtIFul Pics you aRe seriOUsly So GOOd!!!
Kourtney, you are an amazing photographer! Wow! I'm jealous :)
Sounds like you had a good time with Chase. I sure wish Zac and Chase would kiss and make up. It makes me sad they don't get along. I sure miss him coming around. The kids miss him too! Your pictures are GREAT!
Post a Comment