5.04.2009

Mommo day count down...6 more days...

This Is Me And My Mom In December 2008
A Funny Memory With My Mom...
When I was in highschool we went to Sears and got one of those free "beauty makeovers" at the make-up counter. I don't know why people ever get these cause I don't know anyone who ever looks good after one...anyways we got this makeover and came out looking ridiculous, we just wanted to leave and get out of there and so we booked it out to the van and low and behold, we locked the keys in the van. Great! We called the locksmith and it ended up being a really cute guy but we laughed so hard thinking about what he was looking at...a couple of chics who obviosly had issues with their makeup. I always have fun shopping and hanging out with my mom even though she does frequently lock her keys in the car (it has been awhile though). I don't think we ever did a makeover after this happened...it still makes me a little reluctant to let someone else put makeup on me.

2 comments:

Casie said...

Haha! What a funny story!

Rappleye Family said...

Hey thats cool about your Moms Diet! Sorry about your dad I hope is health will continue to improve. :) I have always liked your parents alot! And she does look thinner good for her :)