6.01.2009

Happy Birthday Luke My Love...

Today is Luke's Birthday...and I'm in Montana...away from him.
I just wanted to tell him how much I love him and wish him the best birthday ever!
Here are 29 reasons why luke is my love...
29...His beautiful green-blue eyes.
28...His irresistible sense of humor.
27...He is responsible with his money.
26...He is smart.
25...He encourages me.
24...His desire to go to church.
23...How he plays with little kiddos.
22...His openness with me.
21...His cute curly hair.
20...How he'll watch my shows with me.
19...How he needs to have a nap everyday.
18...His buff arms.
17...He calls to tell me goodnight, every night.
16...How he'll wear shorts and flip flops everyday if he could.
15...His passion for sports.
14...His passion for video games...sort of.
13...He would do anything for me.
12...His love for his family.
11...He thinks I'm crazy but loves me anyways.
10...He has the best lips ever.
09...He has an artistic side...he does pottery.
08...He is a good friend.
07...He lets me cry on him even if my mascara ruins his shirts.
06...I love his smile.
05...He really does want to get married, regardless of what people think.
04...He taught me to fish.
03...He loves to travel.
02...He is flirtatious.
01...He loves me.
Happy 29th my love, I hope you had a good day!
See you in 4 more days!

4 comments:

Lynda and Jerry said...

Happy Birthday to Luke - we love you, too!

Meghan said...

Pukey Lukey Dukey...Happy birthday! Hope you enjoyed your little birthday surprise :) Kourt Loves you lots, to do something like that... :)

JeNNy said...

HaPPy BIrThDay LUKe!! CUte PIcture Too! COme Back SOOn KOUrt we MIss YOu at work!!!

Myles N Amanda said...

how cute, HAppy Birthday Lukey poop! maybe next year you'll celebrate his birthday married!!:)