9.10.2009

Normandy...

Me and Luke have decided on a house. We've picked the lot out and tomorrow we meet with Logan to finish the paperwork. I am excited and overwhelmed at the same time. There is alot going on right now in my life and I am so happy to finally be moving forward. To be able to get a new house is such a blessing and I can't wait to make it a home with Luke.

Good News coming soon...check back in a few days!

7 comments:

Jamie said...

It is so pretty! I am so excited for you and cant wait for you to experience all of your wonderful changes to come :)

hannah said...

cte house! i'm very happy for you guys! you deserve it!

The Jackson Three said...

wow! that's a gorgeous home!!! CONGRATS!!

JeNNy said...

THat looks Beautiful! Can't wait to see it and some flashy bling :)

Brooke Bennett said...

I'm super excited for the "big news"!!!

Brooke said...

It looks huge and SO cute!! So fun and exciting!!!

Rappleye Family said...

Man I can't wait to get a house!! how fun!