A-Age: 27...closer to 30 than I'd like to be.
B- Bed size: Queen...enough room for me...we'll have to see after I get married.
C- Chore I love: Vacuuming...love the Dyson!
D- Dogs name: Don't have one...back in the day it was my Daisy Dog.
E- Essential start to my day: Gotta have my Diet Coke!
F- Favorite color: Red
G- Gold or Silver: If it happens to be an engagement ring...silver (but I really do wear alot of gold too.)
H- How many times have you been outside the USA: 3...Cancun, Puerto Vallarta, and Cabo
I- Instruments I play: Middle School days...the clarinet :)
J- Job Title: Store Manager a.k.a. The shampoo police
K- Kids: Someday...
L- Living arrangements: With me and myself in my own apartment.
M- Most popular dessert at my house: I love a good cupcake!
N- Number of times I have stayed overnight at the hospital, not counting my own birth: 7 eye surgeries, 2 ear surgeries, and 1 tonsilectomy...not too many right?
O- Outdoor activity I have never tried, but would like to: I don't know??
P- Pet peeve: Lateness
Q- Quote from a movie: "A poodle, a doodle, a noodle..." who know's what this is from?
R- Restaurant I could eat at everyday: Probably Durangos.
S- Siblings: An older brother, a younger sis and a younger bro. Also 2 in laws.
T- Time I wake-up: About 5:45 so I'm usually at work by about 6:30.
U- Unknown fact about me: I have weird sleeping habits...fourth meal...only a few people know about this.
V- Vegetable I dislike: I love vegis...they are my fav by far!
W- What is my dream vacation: a beach, somewhere, for atleast a week.
X-rays I've had: Teeth and my ribs...due to a doggy pile in Highschool...you know boys.
Y- Yummy food I make: I can make good Valentines cookies and not too much else.
Z- Zoo favorite: Anything but the birds, I don't like birds. Sharks are cool even though they are more at an aquarium but hey, it's an animal...
I tag Jenny, Mego, and Amanda! or anyone else that would like to participate!
5 comments:
I miss Durango's! They don't have it up here anymore... I forgot about your eye thing. :) I'm ALWAYS late... haha.. but you know that! And I'm sure you cook lots of yummy food!
FIrst I love love love your background so glad you figured it out haha! and Why did I know about this 4th meal we did live together but I guess I was just a deep sleeper haha
You've had seven eye surgeries?? Holy moly! And YES for Diet Coke!! I had six yesterday. Can someone die from drinking that much?
Love your background and picture! Family is the best! Sounds like a fun time! It was fun to read your tag!
What About Bob - why oh why didn't anyone else get this??? It is our fam fav movie of all time!
Post a Comment