1.19.2010

Wedding Pics Are Finally Here!

Well, they are Here! Yeah!
So weird.
It already seems like I got married forever ago.
I loved this day.
Hard to pick my fav pics from over 700!
Enjoy.

















Have to once again give credit to : Captured by Mikki
Mikki and Brayden were so awesome!
Credit also: Bloomers for my beautiful flowers

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loove all the black and white.

Jamie said...

Oh my gosh so gorgeous!

Jake*Marci said...

Thanks for sharing all these pictures. I love them and you look beautiful, sorry we couldn't be there.

Kamill said...

Very nice! Love them!

Katie said...

Looks beautiful!!! I wish I could've seen you in person! I'm still so happy for you!!!

..::k.toms::.. said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE YOUR CAKE!!!!!!
Everything looks perfect! As did you!!

Hanberg's said...

WOW, the pic of you on the couch by yourself if BEAUTIFUL! my gosh, you're gorgeous!

hannah said...

Whoa, Kourtney!!!! These pictures are seriously SOO beautiful!!! I love the b&w one of you and luke dancing and the one with you guys on the couch. But I agree! So hard to pick favorites!!! Your shoes were so adorable!! :) Many congrats! You are super gorgeous! :)

Riki Lee said...

Very very pretty and unique! I love your ring and cake!

A Little bit of Sparks said...

SO CUTE! I love them all!!!

JeNNy said...

Very Cute! They all turned soo Good! makes me want to get married again (to the same person of COurse) YOu look so pretty!

katie said...

Those are so great!! You are so gorgeous! Oh and I guess Luke does look handsome too;)

Karen said...

WOW I would love to see all 700! Loved the picts! You had some very unique things that I just loved. (shoes, cake, head piece just to name a few) YOu and Luke are so cute!

Casie said...

I want to see more!!! :) I can't pick a favorite either. And I had TOTALLY forgotten about us going to Disney on Ice in high school! I remember that was a surprise for my 16th birthday so my parents could prep my surprise party. I remember being in the car and I remember when I was told where we were going, but I don't actually remember the show. Oops. Do you remember what we saw?