3.21.2010

Birthday Bash!

I love my birthday. The celebrating goes on for days.
It started on Wednesday this year. One day before.
We went to dinner with Lance, Kristi, Ashley, Jaden and Emma.
They gave me the cutest headbands ever.
Check em' out in the pics below.
My parents sent me these lovely flowers from Bloomers.
My fav.

On Thursday, my real birthday, I went to dinner with these cuties.

They helped me celebrate with a Target gift card-who doesn't love Target?

Me and my love at Iggys!
So, Saturday, still my birthday. We went to Vegas.

Luke got us a suite at this new hotel called Vdara.
Gotta get that close up. Love him.
The awesome room. Love the green.
Cool tub, even though I opted for a shower.
The cute little kitchen.
The view from the window. 34 floors up.

Luke watching a naked lady swim-j/k.

So we walked to Ceasar's Palace to shop and along the way came across this indoor flower garden. So Beautiful! And smelled even yummier!

We went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner and it was delish. We ate this cake for desert then also got a piece to take back to the hotel-which we ate for breakfast.
What a wonderful birthday this year has been. Thank you all for your generous gifts and your love that you've shared. I'm blessed to have such wonderful friends and family. And thanks to my wonderful husband, he planned such a fun weekend and I had the best time ever. And...my birthday will continue in a few weeks when my parents come to town! :)
P.S. I really am not that conceited but my birthday is one of my fav times of the year!

8 comments:

The Nicholsons said...

I love birthdays! It sounds like you had a happy one! I am sorry I didn't call you. I thought about it, but was always busy and then forgot when I wasn't busy! When are you mom and dad coming to town? We are going to come down there over conference weekend, so we should do something fun! Too bad you don't have the swimming pool anymore :(

The Pennington's said...

Happy Birthday Kourt! Looks like you had so much fun, you and Luke always stay in such cool places!

Jamie said...

Yay! Happy happy birthday! Looks like it was so much fun :)

..::k.toms::.. said...

Happy birthday!!

The Jackson Three said...

wow...34 floors up??? holy hannah!!! :) sounds like it was a great bday!! Happy birthday again!!!!!! :)

Karen said...

AAAWWWWW so cute of Luke! (and everyone else) I didn't know it was your birthday! Happy sweet birthday (a little late)

hannah said...

Happy birthday!!! It looks like you had so much fun! I loved your room in vegas--sah-weet!! :) And I love your headband. :)

JeNNy said...

I am glad you had a great Birthday!! that hotel looks awesome! So fun!