8.14.2010

in loving memory.

Gary Jackson
December 17,1945-August 10, 2010

We laid my father in law to rest today.
He is an amazing man, who I was blessed to have as a part of my life.
He raised such a wonderful family and I am happy to be a part of it.
So many people have shared such amazing stories about Gary
and he will surely be missed.
He was a Christ-like man and there's not a better example out there.
I am so happy for the plan of salvation and I know we will see him again.

7 comments:

Shane Parashonts said...

Nicely said Kourt, we feel so lucky to have you and Luke in our lives. We love you guys and are here for you always. Shane & Pip.

Kamill said...

Such a sad day for all of you but it is so great to have the knowledge that we do. All of you will see him again someday. He is in such a peaceful wonderful place right now reuniting with all his family members. He will be sending you some beautiful kiddos someday too:)

The Pennington's said...

Our thoughts are with you and your family. Please give Luke a hug from me. Xoxo

Katie said...

Sorry Kourt :( Not only is it hard on you but it's hard to be the supportive spouse too. I'm glad you have each other through such a hard time.

Dawning Inspiration said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. I will pray for comfort and peace for you and your family.

Lynda and Jerry said...

We admired Gary for the way he and Nancy raised Luke. You are so blessed to be part of the Jackson Family. We love you and Luke so much.

hannah said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your FIL. He sounds like he was such a wonderful man. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Luke at this time.