9.15.2010

10 reasons why i love my him right now.


1. he usually is the one getting or making dinner for us.
2. he weeded our whole big back yard-by himself-in the dark.
3. he has a awesome game face (see photo above).
4. he gives me funny kisses and then blames it on my bad kissing abilities.
5. he only laughed a little when i walked into our closed sliding glass door.
6. he really does compliment me, critique me and help me with my photography.
7. he deals with my whining when i have to wear a mouth guard to bed.
8. he visits me at work. even just to bring me my wedding ring i've left at home.
9. he always always remembers to pay our tithing. love this.
10. he has made our first year of marriage bliss.

the count down to our first anniversary begins...
51 days...whoa...time flies.

8 comments:

Kristi said...

Love Luke's game face. He scares me sometimes. :) Has it really almost been a year. It totally doesn't seem like it. Time does fly.

The Rasmussen's said...

I love Luke too :) ha ha.. hope i see ya soon :)

The Rasmussen's said...

I love Luke too :) ha ha.. hope i see ya soon :)

Kamill said...

Its so great that you are both so in love!! I love it!! YOu are both perfect!

The Nicholsons said...

It is crazy that it has been almost a year now! I am glad your first year of marriage has been great! Love you guys!

Meghan said...

I hate to say this...but I think you have some competition. Boston loves Luke just as much as you do...or maybe a little more. All he has talked about all day is riding in Lukes car to get chocolate milk :) I can't believe its been almost a year. Sheesh, time flies.

Lynda and Jerry said...

Marriage is awesome.... we love Luke and enjoy having him in our fam. I can't believe it has been a year.... wow!

JeNNy said...

I can't believe u have been married for almost a year! it has gone by so fast!