We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at our home this year.
It was stressful to host, but I loved being surrounded by my family.
I had a lot of help from everyone that came.
Each dish of food that everyone brought was delish.
Here is some of the highlights:
The hosts.
some of our fav. peeps.
Our first deep fried turkey...made by my brother.
If you want great turkey-you need to try this!
some of the yummy food.
so there was a lot of left overs.
Thanksgiving leftovers are the best, right?
We three ended the night with a little black friday shopping at walmart.
I almost got beat up, true story. People are crazy about sewing machines apparently.
I am so thankful for such a wonderful fam.
The day couldn't have gone better.
Thank you to all of you that helped me out.
I love you all.
How did all of your Thanksgivings go?





9 comments:
hahaha you almost got beat up? hahaha i have to hear the story. hahaha. glad ya didnt.
It was such a fun weekend... I enjoyed spending time with my fam. Love you - let's do it again next year...LOL.
It was fun! You should host every year! Shopping was a blast...start planning for next year :) LOVE YA KOURT!
I have always wondered what a deep fried turkey would taste like. It sounds amazing! I can't imagine you getting beat up. I hope you walked out with that sewing machine though. :)
you're just the little hostest with the mostest. :) and great pics, as per the usual! mmm...i bet the deep fried turkey was amazing! bring on the holidays!
I'm glad you didn't get beat up. People are scary when it comes to a good deal. Thanks so much for the wonderful food and for inviting us to your house. We had a good time. Sorry I left early. The kids were tuckered out. Love you.
That makes me laugh about the sewing machine thing! LOL Looks very festive over at your place! Happy Holidays!
Thanks for having us! It was super fun and the food was amazing.
I hope you threw back some punches to get the sewing machine. If so... we should sew sometime. I love sewing!
I agree deep fried turkey rocks. We tried it out for the first time at our house this year.
Post a Comment