12.28.2010

merry christmas 2010

This season has been a busy one.
Here are just a few highlights from the holidays.
We had a little Christmas party with my sibs-minus Chase :(
This was my attempt at getting the kids pic all at once.
Does this kid not make you laugh?
All the cute kiddos...this is what makes Christmas magic.


Christmas day we spent the morning with Luke's mom.

Then we headed up to Delta.
Check out this crazy fog we hit on the way up.
The roads were good but into the mist we went.
Luke spent the rest of the day on the couch.
He woke up with the flu.
I felt so bad for him that he was sick on Christmas.
We spent the rest of the day eating, laughing and being with my fam.
We were definitely spoiled by both of our families for Christmas.
I am so grateful for our Savior and the chance that we have to remember him
this time of year. Me and Luke are so blessed!
We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas...
now what are you doing for New Years?

7 comments:

Casie said...

Oh my gosh, Chase is all grown up and looks like a man person! I can't believe it. I still think of him as the little booger that would try to annoy us while sleeping in a tent outside your house or throwing up in a garbage can during a school assembly. haha. Anyway, Merry Christmas! And I hope Luke is all better. I HATE being sick on Christmas.

The Felix Family said...

I am so glad you enjoyed your Christmas...except for Luke. Poor guy!! You have the cutest bunch of nieces and nephews. I bet they have a blast together. Fun way to spend Christmas!!

Lynda and Jerry said...

Did you get a pic with Ash handcuffing his wrist to his ankle? What a fun time... I'm so glad you came up!

Meghan said...

CHristmas was fun!! I have a bunch of crazy fun-loving babies :) Easton and Jax are cute too! What a great family we have!

A Little bit of Sparks said...

What a fun Christmas! We should get together again soon, maybe for New Years?! I feel bad for Luke! Dre was a little sick too, but nothing a little Nyquil can't fix.

katie said...

What fun!! and such cute neices and nephews!! Glad you had a great Christmas!

Kamill said...

I love the pictures! Christmas was great this year!!