Just wanted to tell my brother how proud we are of him.
He is part of the new lifeflight crew here in St.George.
He has been an EMT since he was 16, and he is now 30!
He also graduated at Dixie as a paramedic.
I know one thing, if I ever got hurt, he would be my number one.
Zac is so smart and such a great big brother to me.
He is a great Dad to my nephews,
and it just melts my heart how much they look up to him.
and it just melts my heart how much they look up to him.
Great Job Zac, you are such an example to us!
Here are some photos from the lifeflight ceremony.
They landed at 1:11pm on 1.11.11. Awesome!






5 comments:
That's awesome!
That's awesome!! I totally appreciate a good life flight team. Jase has been a passenger twice on that plane and I couldn't be more thankful for an amazing qualified team that kept my baby safe! Congrats to your brother!!
You are certainly our family historian and news editor! I appreciate that you are such a supportive sis to your brothers and to your sister. You are awesome. WOW, I do have terrific kids!! I love you!
Congrats to Zach! He's always been such a hard worker. It seems like only a couple of years ago he was playing basketball on our driveway. Time goes by so fast! And the pictures look awesome. Beautiful work, as always.
I am super proud of Zac too!!! I have been by his side supporting him every step of the way, encouraging him, and even pushing him sometimes. I love him!! Thank you for your support for coming to the celebration. Zac didn't say much but I know he appreciated you and Meghan coming. He is not for having the spot light on him but he deserved it! He has worked hard to get were he is and I am excited to have him home after 6 long months of not seeing him much!
Post a Comment