One good reason to turn 29 is that I get flowers for my birthday every year from my parents. This year was no exception. My mom ordered them from my favorite florist: Bloomers. My parents have been doing this tradition since I turned 16. I always wondered why they started at that particular age. Maybe I was old enough to appreciate the thoughtfulness and love behind the gesture. That mean's I have gotten flowers for 13 years now! Anyways, I am really not looking forward the big 2-9 tomorrow cause it just brings me one step closer to the dirty thirty, but I do enjoy my birthday flowers. Thank you Mommo and Pops- you made me feel really special and I appreciate this special gift every year from you guys!
Here's some photos of the beautiful flowers so you can enjoy them too.




8 comments:
Gorgeous! Happy Birthday tomorrow!
Happy happy birthday cute girl!
Happy Birthday Friend hope u have a great day!! Your flowers are so pretty!
Beautiful flowers! What a sweet tradition from your parents. That's so nice. Happy Birthday! I hope you have a fabulous day!
Happy Birthday!
We love you!
Beautiful Flowers! I love this tradition that your parents do every year. It makes me happy that they include me in on it when I am only Daughter in law. Its so thoughtful. Happy Happy Birthday!!
Gorgeous flowers. What a great tradition!! I love their choice in flowers. Lucky girl. I hope you had a great birthday, despite the hives. Michael and I keep saying we need to invite you over for games or something :)
Post a Comment