3.27.2011

{the happiest place on earth}

I had such an exciting week. For most of the week I was in California for a work conference. It was very busy and a lot of fun. We were able to go to Disneyland two nights after our meetings ended. It was better than I remembered, since it has been 15 years or so since I've been. I had fun with my coworkers but the whole time I just kept wishing it was my husband and family there with me. One of the nights, Matrix put on a mixer event and Dr. Lew came and spoke to us. What a motivation that was! He gave all of us his new book and I was able to have him autograph it for me. Then on Wednesday night we had our annual awards banquet. I once again got recognition for my store sales being over a million. I am so blessed to work for SalonCentric and be a part of the Loreal family. I love what I do and I know not to many people can say that about their jobs. Anyways, the best part of the whole week was first, when I got off the plane in St.George and saw my husband there. I really missed him. He is the number one reason I hate traveling for work. The second greatest thing was getting to meet our new nephew Drew. We were able to snuggle him and be entertained by his big sister Emma for a couple hours last night.








6 comments:

Casie said...

I'm not sure I could handle Disneyland without my love! He's so fun there, I wouldn't know what to do without him! Although, I don't know...it is Disneyland. I'd probably do okay. Congrats on your work award!

The Felix Family said...

What an awesome week you had!!! I am glad you had a great time. It's hard not to have an good time at Disneyland, and you have a good excuse to go and take Luke. Congrats on your store sales. That is awesome!!! I love your store too and I am proud to say I may have helped a little in those sales!! :)

JeNNy said...

looks like u had fun! good job on your sales u are awesome! Baby Drew is so cute!!

Michael and Bonnie said...

You are beautiful in all those pictures! Disneyland is fun, but a lot more fun with your husband :) It's no fun traveling without husbands....but it looks like you had fun anyway!

The Pennington's said...

Glad you had a fun trip!I havent been there since I was 10 probably. Miss ya!

..::k.toms::.. said...

What a fun work trip! And I'm jealous of your job!! I wish I could do what you do :)
Congrats on the award! You are awesome!