4.29.2011

spotlighted with my mom

This week on Shutterboo's challenge both mine and my mom's image's got spotlighted. She's been spotlighted once before and so have I but both making it on the list was great! I love having a hobby that I can share with my mom and have something that we can both enjoy and grow in. I just wanted to say good job to my mommo and let her know how much fun I'm having with her on this photography journey.
You can find the spotlighted images HERE!
This first image is mine.
This image is my mom's. (I'm jealous! How cute is that foal!)

5 comments:

The Felix Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I can see why you were spotlighted. They are both beautiful pictures. I am so glad you noticed my wall with our pictures on it. I was secretly hoping you would! They ALWAYS get complimented anytime someone new sees them. We LOVE them!!

Kamill said...

Great pictures!!!! You are both great photographers! Im jealous of you both. I want to be spotlighted but I doubt it would ever happen.lol

JeNNy said...

I love both pictures! Awesome good Job!!!

Lynda and Jerry said...

It is so fun to have this common hobby with you. The only thing is it takes me forever to compose and take the picture, you randomly take a beautiful picture the evening that is it due... you are such a terrific photographer, I appreciate that you give me encouragement! I like this diptych...I love you!

hannah said...

Kourt, when it comes to photography...YOU RULE THE SCHOOL! Both pictures are amazing and it must be so fun to have a hobby that you and your mom share. I swear, I'm going to move to St. G so you can take pictures for me! Keep up the great work. I love your blogs. :)