I went from this.
To this.
Hawaii was wonderful. More than that actually. Towards the end of our trip I wasn't feeling well so I went to the doctors in Maui and was diagnosed with a bladder infection. Those are crappy, if you've ever had one. As of yesterday I still was not feeling better. I should have been on the mend by then. Last night, about 3:am I awoke with excruciating pain shooting through my abdomen. Then I started puking because of the pain. I really thought I was going to die on the bathroom floor. Lucky for me, Luke was able to take me to ER where with a cat-scan they informed me that I had a kidney stone. So, here I lie in my bed, doped up on pain meds, missing 2 photo shoots, straining my urine, waiting to pass the black gold (that's what Luke called it). My real Hawaii post will come another day, for now I am sleeping.


10 comments:
Feel better sis. Love you. Let me know ifyou need anything at all.
Love you... drink lots of water - I still say a diet coke cures everything, but... since it probably caused the kidney stone you better not...
I am so sorry you got so sick!! I hope they pass quickly and you can be on the mend soon and I really hope it didn't ruin your vacay!!
Poor Kourtney! I'm so sorry. I hope it passes soon. And I didn't know you went to Hawaii. Can't wait to hear more about that. Feel better, Girl! Lots of love...
Oh, no! You poor girl! What a crappy thing to happen on vacation. I hope you recover quickly! Hang in there.
I hope you get feeling better! Sorry your sick. I can't wait to hear about your hawaii trip:)
Oh I feel so bad! What a crappy way to end the trip. I know that next time you go, take us with you and you won't get sick... we are good luck! LOL! Get better soon!
That is awful. I hope you feel better! Sending hugs your way! Xoxo
Oh my goodness! Believe it or not Alyssa had a bladder infection a few weeks ago! It was horrible! I am glad Hawaii was great overall tho. Get better :)
I had a kidney stone when I was pregnant with lily! They stink! So do bladder infections. Hopefully the memory of Hawaii made everything okay :)
Post a Comment