(I found this photo when I googled lithotripsy-kind of a weird machine but it works.)
I also just wanted to once again show gratitude for having worthy priesthood holders in my family. A few nights ago my husband and my older brother were able to give me a blessing of healing and comfort. Afterwords, I knew I was going to be OK and make it through this rough patch in my life. Heavenly Father knows of me and my trials and I finally felt his awareness during my blessing. I will get through this because He loves me.
To top it off...my sweet mother-in-law tripped while she was walking with a friend and shattered her wrist. She had to have surgery the same night I was in the ER. My superman husband was able to help care for his mom and take care of his needy wife. It was a crazy week and I'm sure Luke is stressed to the max but he hardly shows it. Luke has so much patience and is such a good example of a Christlike individual and I am the lucky one to be married to him. I don't know what I would do without him.

7 comments:
I hope your feeling better today. Like I said yesterday, I hope everything is now taken care of and you can heal and move on. You are one STRONG person!! I totally admire you!
My goodness!!!! Lets keep you out of the Hospital for a while.
You are a strong, strong, STRONG woman. 'Nuff said. :)
How is it that I live so close and don't know anything going on. I'm so sorry I am so oblivious to all that is going on in your life. I am such a bad neighbor. I usually just keep to myself. Please know that I am here for you if you need me.
hope you have a speedy recovery. sorry to hear about your recent bad luck.
Oh wow! Your in my prayers for a quick recovery! Your positive attitude makes me smile as well as your spiritualness!
My husband had lithotripsy done a few days before we got married! That was stressful! And I just read the post before this one about the other kidney stone - holy moly girl! I hope you're on your way to 100% recovery now!
Post a Comment