10.10.2011

our yard.

We've been trying to get our backyard in. We got the wall a few months ago. Then we got the sprinklers and the curbing, the grass is NEXT! Luke has been working really hard to level the ground and get all the rocks out, so hopefully we can get the sod sometime this week. It will be so nice to have a backyard, especially to not have so much dirt blowing in the house. It's all a work in progress but I'm sure glad Luke's doing the work.

This is my job, looking out the window, checking on him.
My new found appreciation for sprinklers.

4 comments:

Michael and Bonnie said...

Promise me....when you have BBQ's I'm invited :) You don't need to invite my whole family, just me :) I LOVE BBQ's

Alisha Bowling said...

How exciting!!! I can see all the hard work being done over there...not that I'm spying on you from my bedroom window. :) I just have a clear shot of your house when I admire the Pine Valley Mtns.

P.S. I hope you are feeling better, sorry for the ridiculously rough summer!! Hopefully Fall and Winter are your months...

The Felix Family said...

I am jealous you are getting it done. I am sure it will be awesome to have. And you have the best job and the job I always go for too...watching out the window.

Karen said...

Its always fun to get some of these things done! Hey Kourtney, I bought a gallon of what I thought was conditioner and when I went to use it, it was shampoo. I bought it like 3 weeks ago and I don't have the receit, Is there anyway I can bring it back and trade it for the conditioner I was trying to buy? let me know.