11.12.2011

the best of the worst.

Our Vegas trip wasn't the best this time around. Instead of complaining about all the stuff that went wrong I am going to focus on the positive and fun stuff we did last weekend. When we first arrived in town Luke took me to my favorite place to shop, Forever 21. We shopped for awhile then we had dinner at another of our favorites, Cheesecake Factory. We then checked in our hotel, Mandalay Bay. The highlight of the next day was going to the Shark Reef in the morning and then going to the Lion King show in the afternoon. Then for dinner we ate at an amazing Mexican place that gave us souvenir key chains with our photo on it! Even though stuff happens and we declared this as our worst Vegas trip ever, we still had fun just being with each other and doing things we both love. I am so grateful for a husband that took the time to spend a weekend with me and go shopping with me and just love me. At least we now know what not to do in Vegas!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Welllllllllll I wanna know what not to do!!! hahaha You guys are fun to always go back to Vegas.

The Felix Family said...

I would love to see the Lion King. I have heard it's really good. Heck, I would love a weekend away doing nothing! But you have me really curious, I really want to know what all went wrong!!

Michael and Bonnie said...

I love Vegas....even when things go wrong. I love getting away. I'm glad there was a little some good parts :)

Paige Taylor Evans said...

I've never eaten at The Cheesecake Factory - it's on my "to do" list! Looks like a fun trip though sorry it wasn't the most fun!