4.08.2012

nerdy thirty!

For my 30th birthday Luke took me to Vegas to spend the night at the Wynn-Encore. It is such a beautiful hotel and right across the street from my favorite store! We ate lunch at Cheesecake Factory, shopped and then checked in to our room. That night we met up with some of our other friends that were in Vegas (Dre and Brit-me and Brit share the same birthday, and Shane and Pip) for dinner at the Wynn buffet. It was great and I loved spending the time with our friends. After we got back to our room and ready to sleep, we couldn't hear anything but the hotels club music blasting away. I was so disappointed and grouchy when we got up in the morning. The music didn't stop until 5am! I guess that's what happens when you stay in Vegas and people don't sleep. Either way, turning 30 wasn't bad and I am glad that I got to spend the weekend with Luke. Thanks for taking me shopping and shelling out the money for an awesome room, even though we didn't sleep, your the best husband ever!







3 comments:

Casie said...

The Wynn is super amazing and pricey! Props to Luke! Josh would never spend that much on a hotel room. Haha. :) I can't believe how old we are getting. Love you call it nerdy thirty, you are definitely a flirty thirty you sexy woman! Love ya!

Michael and Bonnie said...

Happy Happy Birthday! I wish I could go to Vegas as often as you :) I hope it was fun.

cor and chelle said...

How fun! I love weekend getaways!