4.23.2012

NIAW


Being a member of this club I felt inclined to support my fellow infer-tiles this week.
We are not alone and there is always hope!

Here is some news that made me smile and definitely fit perfect into supporting NIAW!


Here is some additional info on how to get involved:

5 comments:

Meghan said...

I loved that! You are right, there is hope! This is really positive. It will happen Kourt ;)

The Nicholsons said...

What a great clip! It sounds like they have been through so much as they have tried to get a baby! I love the message of hope! And I agree with Megs, it WILL happen :)

Katie said...

Ah Kourt I feel your pain!!!! I could give you a long list of things I did to get pregnant, but the main one that I KNOW helped me.... was exercise. And I'm not talking a casual walk... I full on worked my body out to exhaustion in the weeks that I was ovulating and I SWEAR that's how I got pregnant (with Dirk), without fertility drugs. I was on clomid with Brenika. One thing for sure is you know you can actually GET pregnant!!!! :) :) :) That is a big 1st step.... so you'll get there soon!!!

we share: said...

I saw this too and almost started crying for her- such an emotional topic. I sure have my fingers crossed for you and luke on this next step in your journey!

..::k.toms::.. said...

Awe I loved this! Love them!
I think and pray for you guys all the time! I know you will get your baby soon :)
Hope all is well!
XOXO