8.13.2012

ready to share...

This summer has been the most eventful, special, crazy few months of our lives!
After battling infertility we decided to take the plunge and trust in our Heavenly Father and pursue IVF.
We worked with some amazing doctors who we couldn't of been happier with.
We had so much love and support and countless blessings along the way. 
Me and Luke are happy to announce that we will finally be parents!
 Due February 16, 2013.
Baby Jackson at 12 weeks.

13 comments:

Katie said...

YAY!!!! :) I'm so so happy for you!!! XOXO

Dyer Family said...

Congrats to you both! You will be an awesome mom and I hope you are getting to that "feel good" stage of pregnancy!

Casie said...

I have seriously just been waiting to hear you were pregnant! You have been on my mind so much lately and I'm so happy for you and Luke!! You will be amazing parents...truly. Having to fight to get your little ones even in your arms changes perspective on things and makes you more patient and more grateful for it all...even the moments you are overwhelmed. I am truly so so excited for you guys!! Lots of love...

Rappleye Family said...

CONGRATS YOU GUYS!!!! THATS AWESOME!!

Kelly said...

Oh, I so happy for you! I am so glad your IVF process was a loving one with a very happy ending!

The Nicholsons said...

So happy for you guys!!! Cute pic too! :)

Meghan said...

You know I am excited to spoil this little nugget! Super excited!!!

..::k.toms::.. said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! So glad the news is out and that you're doing well :)
So... have you found out yet???
I found out at 14wks! Get a movin'!!
Congrats you guys!

The Felix Family said...

Congrats for like the millionth time!! I couldn't be more happy for you guys. It's been along road and I am so glad you are finally at this point. Can't wait to know what it is!!

Alisha Bowling said...

Ohhhh! I've been waiting for this post!!! I'm seriously SO SO SO happy for you guys!!! I love when amazing things happen for fantastic people! Congrats!! :) I can't wait to start seeing that baby bump grow!

Jamie said...

Yay Yay and YAY!!! Congrats!!!!

Lynda and Jerry said...

Number Eight... so fantastic to be the Grandparents of Eight... We are so excited to meet Baby Jackson.

The Jackson Three said...

I am so very happy for you both! What a blessing of from a loving Father in Heaven!!!