12.01.2012

7 months

I've been so busy with photography this last month, it's made time go by so fast! I'm still loving being pregnant! Even with the not so fun side effects, I still feel incredibly blessed to get to experience having my little man growing in my belly. Me and Luke painted the baby room and have almost got everything put together. I love just sitting in his room sometimes and imagining my life with him.My baby shower is coming up in a week and it is going to be a mustache theme! I'm so excited to celebrate, I'm sure I'll be an emotional wreck that day! Here are some photos from the last month.





















3 comments:

Casie said...

LOVE the pictures. I wish I could come to your shower! And I'm loving the nursery.

Rappleye Family said...

Cutie!

The Jackson Three said...

You look so great! I am thrilled for you! I love the nursery!!!!