Ashley is one of my best friends. We work together but beyond that we have become great friends. This last year we went through our infertility battle together. She and her husband went through invitro shortly after me and Luke did. When Mack was 6 weeks old we got to go meet her two miracles, Reese and Creighton. I am so blessed to have a friend to talk to who completely understands what I'm going through and I am so blessed to have one of these three miracles! This week is national infertility awareness week and as part of that they encourage you to share your story.



3 comments:
Wow! I had no idea Kourt. So happy for you guys that it worked out.
Congrats Kourt on your battle. You have the greatest miracle. You and Luke are gonna make awesome parents. Your son is just so precious. Congrats on that baby! :) I am truly happy the heavenly father blessed you with such a wonderful baby!
Okay Lady, I've been waiting patiently long enough. Now I KNOW you took adorable newborn pics of that little guy. Where are they, Woman!? I'm watching this page and your photo page....I'm at my wits end. ;) Seriously, I hope everything is going well!!! Will you be in Delta for the 4th??? I'm going to send out an invite for one of our get togethers again. :)
Post a Comment