Mack made me a mom. Being a mom is so much more than I ever thought it would be. So much better. So much more amazing. Mack makes me crazy. I adore him so much it kills me. I worry about him. I think of him constantly. Nothing else matters but him.He makes me want a thousand kids and yet I'd be so happy if he was the only one I'm blessed with. Mack is perfect and I thank my Heavenly Father daily for this blessing. I can't think or talk about him too much or I cry. He is so special and he makes my heart explode. My baby boy. I love you so.













3 comments:
Oh my word...you did it! You FINALLY blogged! I'm so proud of you! :) LOVE all the pictures of awesome Mack. Keep 'em coming Woman! (When you can, I know how it goes in motherhood.) :) Lots of love...
I am loving all these new blog posts! Mack is such an adorable little boy. I am so happy that you get to be a mom. It really is so amazing, isn't it? I need to come visit you guys!
p.s. When it says, Tyler Nicholson, it really means Lyndsay. :)
Post a Comment