1.14.2014

Fourth of July

     For the fourth of July we went up to Delta. They have the best small town parade and demolition derby. I wanted Mack to experience a Delta Fourth, knowing it might be our last. We drove up late the night before. When we got there we had to go get slurpees from 7-11. So we left Mack with grandma, this being the first outing with just me and Luke. We hurried and got our slurpees then drove over to check out the new high school being built and take pictures of the old one, where I attended. The next morning we all headed to the parade bright and early. We sat in our assigned spot in front of RC Staples. Mack was dressed so cute in a red and white outfit given to him by his Aunt Hollie. I was so worried about him getting sunburned so I pretty much just kept him in his stroller the whole parade. After the parade we went to the park for a bit until it was time to feed Mack. My mom made a wonderful lunch/BBQ like always, that we all enjoyed. We visited with family for a bit and got to meet Chase's new girlfriend, Carllie. Late afternoon we made our drive home cause Mack was too little for the derby. I love the Fourth in Delta and will surely miss going there once my parents retire and move here to St.George.















No comments: