At 10 months old Mack still has 7 teeth although the 8th one is so close to popping through. Mack is such a silly boy. He is starting to mimic quite a lot and Luke is the best at getting him to copy things he does. He is also getting quite squirmy. He doesn't like to sit still for very long. When I was taking these photos he was rolling all over the place so I just went with it. These photos are some of my very favorite I've ever taken. Mack is pretty shy. He takes a while to warm up to people. Loud sounds scare him and often make him cry. He loves being with me and gets sad when I leave sometimes. He's pretty good at playing with toys by himself. His feet are his second set of arms. He'll have a toy in each hand and one in his feet. We call him a monkey sometimes. He still loves his bath time but he also loves showers. When he was sick we would put him in the shower with us to help clear up his congestion and he loved it and continues to love showers. He definitely is a water baby.We haven't left Mack with a babysitter very often. Maybe twice since I quit work. Both times we left him with my sister, his Aunt Meg. He loves her so much and we know he is happy when he's with her. I still have a lot of anxiety leaving him. I thought I would over come that but I haven't. He's my baby boy and my life is him. Me and Luke always pray for him and our conversations almost always consist of him. What our life was like before him, I don't know.











No comments:
Post a Comment