I just want to remember every little thing about Mack. He seriously is such a good baby. When he is grouchy or sad, its easy for us to know something is wrong. Lately he's been really clingy because he is getting his one year old molars. We thought he was just getting his bottom ones but one night in the tub I felt in his mouth to see if they had broke through and I felt more teeth! His top molars are coming in also. For all this teething he has just wanted to be cuddled more and wants his binkie more. I can handle that! I know before too long he'll just want to be playing and our snuggles will be far and in between. These photos were taken one day last week. He needed some snuggling so we were on my bed watching his favorite Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. This boy of mine! Oh, I love him so.













No comments:
Post a Comment