I'm that mom from that book "love you forever." So many nights I find myself in Mack's room after he's fast asleep. I love watching him dream and I love to imagine what he's going to be like as he grows up. Thankfully he's a sound sleeper because some nights I can't help myself and I pick him up and sit in the chair and rock away. He's made me a mom and no matter how big he gets he'll always be my baby.


3 comments:
That's sweet.
He really is a cutie pa-tootie! I can't go to sleep without going in and checking of Ava too. I am scared to pick her up but there are times that I want too.
I love going and checking on my kids in the middle of the night. Sometimes I can't help but to scoop them up and bring them in my bed for the rest of the night! You are such a cute mom!
Post a Comment