I volunteer for an organization that helps couples dealing with infertility. They host races/events to help raise money to sponsor couples in need of IVF or adoption. This is the second year I have helped out and plan on continuing to do what I can for them. In September they hosted their second race here in St.George. I was able to speak to the City Council to help waive the park fees for the day. Then on the race day I did the photography and helped out with whatever else they needed. On the race day, Dr. Foulk, who is Dr. who successfully has help me have a baby, donates a few IVF cycles and half cycles. It is so great to meet up with him and to also see the wonderful couples getting a FREE chance at having a family. I love Pound the Pavement and love helping out. They do wonderful things and helped bring so many babies to numerous families.





No comments:
Post a Comment