5.05.2016

Nuby Review & Giveaway

     I got a fun opportunity to review some amazing products from Nuby, a company that sells some of the top baby/toddler products on the market. Being a mom of three I was familiar with Nuby, I loved the products I had previously purchased from them, so I was excited to try more!

Nuby Teething Bib Favorite Features
  • Soft absorbent cotton with dribble feature
  • The multi texture teething corner
  • Machine washable
  • The reversible cute, bright patterns 
     I put the bibs on my twins and right away they both grabbed the teething corner. Both of them are getting molars and wanting to chew on everything. The soft, textured (BPA free) plastic corner seemed to satisfy and sooth their gums. I left the bibs on through meal time and they absorbed any spills or drool perfectly. The bibs are available in a 2pk on Amazon. HERE



Nuby Garden Fresh Fruitsicle Tray Favorite Features
  • You can turn fresh fruit, vegetables, juice ect. into popsicles
  • Perfect size for little hands
  • Wide base to help with dripping
  • Dishwasher safe 
      The first batch of fruitsicles I blended up peaches and banana and poured that into the molds to freeze. I pulled them out of the freezer and ran the tray under warm water for less than a minute to loosen the pops. They very easily came out! I gave one to each of the twins and they LOVED them! The cold helped sooth their sore gums and the fruit was yummy. They could hold them so easily and their hands didn't get cold. I've already made a few more batches! The tray is available on Amazon. HERE



Nuby Stackable Bowls & Long Handle Feeding Spoons Favorite Features
  • Locking lids that seal tight
  • Stack-able for easy storage
  • Long handle spoons that reach to the bottom of baby food jars
    These are so practical and great for every day use. I cut up some fruit for the babies the day before and stored it in one of the bowls. The fruit stayed fresh and it was nice to have it prepped beforehand. They will be awesome to store snacks in to put in the diaper bag or take to the park. I gave the twins the containers to play with and neither one of them were able to get the lids off, major success! You can get the four pk of bowls and 2 long handle spoons on Amazon. HERE
    



Now head over to my Instagram @kourtjack for my first giveaway ever! 


No comments: