11.14.2008

Did I Mention... I'm Afraid To Fly!

For my job I travel 1-2 times a month. Once I started doing this more frequently, I came to the conclusion that I am terrified of flying! I get so nervous and anxious and I keep thinking that I am going to die. Luckily with the help of my doc, I am now able to be calm and somewhat enjoy my time in the air.

Yes, I know where my emergency exits are...

Who doesn't love airplane peanuts?
I'll admit, the clouds are pretty!
The view of My Home from my window.
This is the tiny planes that I fly on...Yikes!

4 comments:

hannah said...

I get scared to fly, too. I especially hate flying over the ocean! But lately, I've just been more worried about losing my luggage. :)

Casie said...

Oakland is my old stompin' ground! I miss it there so bad! Go to the zoo and the temple for me! :) You need to explain to me what exactly your job is...I realized I don't know. :)

Kamill said...

I love to fly but, it would get more frightning when you fly as aften as you do! You have such an exciting job and you do such a GREAT job! good luck flying

Larsen Family said...

I was thinking big planes no problem, then I scroll down and see the dinky plane you get to fly on. I would be crying, puking and begging for an emergency landing.