11.14.2008

Oakland...Here I Come Again!

I have been to Oakland 3 times in the last 6 weeks for work. I love the hotel where we stay there because the beds are so comfy!(which is hard to find in the hotel world) Anyways, I always have a good time with my coworkers and this last trip we changed it up a bit and I really enjoyed my time there.

Dinner At The Cheesecake Factory!


Ready To Bowl A Strike!
Yes, We Were The Winning Team!

(of $200 Maly's Moola! Ha! Ha!)

Our Team Rocks! Go Utah!
Home At Last! Traveling Wears You Out!

(Ahh! I Love My Blankie!:))

4 comments:

Jamie said...

How fun! You guys all look so great! I miss you :) Next time your headed this way we HAVE to meet up!

Rappleye Family said...

Wow! hey sounds like you have a busy life girl! Thats good tho! ha ha thanks for the comment! Take care :)

Scott and Siobhan said...

what in the world do you do for work? I know what you mean about traveling wearing you out. I hate flights.

The Rasmussen's said...

lol next time you go to cancun.. can i come? :) i think it's my turn!