I manage a
beauty supply store for a division of Loreal Professional. (I don't want to give out the name for
safety reasons, my blog isn't private yet) I basically run my store and every so often I get to
travel to manufacture(the brands we carry) meetings. I also travel for
team meetings and different trainings as well. All in all, when people ask what I do for my job, I always like to tell them "
I sell shampoo for a living."
This is my
team at my store! They are such
fun, hardworkers and they do an
amazing job!
Shampoo, Shampoo, and
More Shampoo!

Who wouldn't want to sell
shampoo for a living?
8 comments:
Thanks for explaining - fun job!
Hey Kourtney!
I'm not sure if you'll remember me but I'm Kim, Kelly's friend? I swear we went to Dallas together (for spring break and stayed with her dad?) and I think we shacked up at the Roost for a week or so before I moved!
Well anyway she told me about your blog and you're still adorable as ever!
I'm so jealous of your job! You seriously sound like you have the life!
I'd love to peek at your blog every now and again so if you want to add me when you go private, I'd feel privilaged!
k.tomsick@gmail.com
Thanks!
BiOlaGe LOOkS BeaUtIFul aS do We Haha
I love that you work there.. It's fun to see you girls when I come in :) I would love your job too. make sure you add us in when you go private:) jenabe41@hotmail.com
Kourtney, I need to know what your doctor gives you so you can relax when you fly! I need some of that! I don't like to fly either!
ps I'm Amandas mom
Wow we are a cute bunch! ha ha
I just saw you were reading angels and demons. Loved it so much better than his other book.
Post a Comment