I've had a crazy week this week. I'm busy preparing for a big sale at work and it's holiday time so I'm trying to get everything else done and I feel like I'm running around with my head cutt off. After I got home from work today, I took a shower and finally got to put my feet up for a minute and when I turned on the T.V. this movie was on.(What about Bob?) This movie is a family classic and my whole family has it memorized. It was good to have a laugh and realize that it's ok to smile and that I needed to just take a deep breath and relax. Now for this up coming week...Baby Steps to the Sale...Baby Steps to the Christmas Party...This movie is the best!12.06.2008
Good Morning Gill...
I've had a crazy week this week. I'm busy preparing for a big sale at work and it's holiday time so I'm trying to get everything else done and I feel like I'm running around with my head cutt off. After I got home from work today, I took a shower and finally got to put my feet up for a minute and when I turned on the T.V. this movie was on.(What about Bob?) This movie is a family classic and my whole family has it memorized. It was good to have a laugh and realize that it's ok to smile and that I needed to just take a deep breath and relax. Now for this up coming week...Baby Steps to the Sale...Baby Steps to the Christmas Party...This movie is the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Ha! That is so funny, Kourtney! I was TOTALLY watching it on TV today, too! It's nice to know that a familiar face somewhere in the distance was doing the same thing as I...*sigh*. By the way, "I'm SAAAIIIILLING!"
You know that I LOVE this movie as well as everyone in my fam, and my extended fam.
And I really need to take a breather and watch it. I couldn't last night, too many kids were here and we watched the Muppets Christmas. Baby steps all week...
Love YOU!!
love that movie!
I watched it too then!
I have to agree that this is one of the best movies! I haven't seen it forver though.
Doctor Marvin....Doctor Leo Marvin....
Love the movie too!! haha! I need to watch it :)
Post a Comment