12.08.2008

Who Cares? HairCares!

I survived yet another HairCares event at work. I have many sleepless nights as I prepare for this sale twice a year. It's such hard work but when the day finally gets here I have so much fun! I get to see all my customers in one day and push big numbers for a good cause. Loreal donates 10% of profit this day to City Of Hope, a non-profitable charity! Thanks again to my hardworking team, my wonderful customers and Amanda's mom(Karen) for all of your help!
Happy HairCares once again!
Who's ready for a sale?

My team of hardworkers!
Who wants to win a prize?

Black Friday again? No! Just HairCares!




5 comments:

..::k.toms::.. said...

That is a HUGE line!
Looks like it was a success!
And I can't say this enough times, I am SO jealous of your job!

Kamill said...

You are such a hard worker!!!! Glad your sell went really good! Hope you win another fun vacation!

Anonymous said...

You guys did good! That's my favorite day going in there:) Yeah Ryker is a cutie. He likes going places to see everyone haha.

Karen said...

Hi Kourtney,the sale went really good and I am happy. I would do it again in a min. Thanks for letting me work with you guys. Your pictures turned out good. I posted some to.

Rappleye Family said...

Yup its that time of year! Time for BIG SALES!! Have fun with that!