It's A Girl!Amanda, one of my employees had her baby last night.
Haliava Grover
6lbs 3oz 19in
Born at 10:31pm
Her mom already had her
all dolled up!

Look at those
cute lips!

The Proud,
New Mommy!

Over the last year and a half I have had
four pregnant employees! Amanda was
lucky number
four! Something must be in the water because when one has their baby, another one is on its way!
I wonder who will be next...
5 comments:
I bet it's Rachelle!!!...
Kristens next? :) (you got some good picts)
ps WAY CUTE background
Congrats to Amanda. she looks great for just having a baby! What a beautiful little girl!
That's a cute baby and you seem like a pretty cool boss, if I had to work outside my home, I'd want you to be my boss! Anyway, how do you know Christie Lamb? I went to college with her and we did our student teaching together - such a small world!
Post a Comment