I took a few pic of the boys today while babysitting. I love how they love to be outside and everything they do is "So Boy." The are full of energy and they love to be with eachother!
Cool Rock...Let's Throw Em'...

Just Hanging Out...

Look! Are There Fishys In There...

I Love This Pic...Look Jax Is In The Back Ground...

Jax Knows How To Shift...

Easton Said He Was Driving To Save Everybody...

Nothin' Like Laughing With Eachother...

Life Is Good...

Look At That Cool Red Truck...

Don't Squeeze Too Hard...

Buds...

Brothers Love...

Here's Easton...

Cute Little Jax...

Who Are These Funny Boys...
9 comments:
those are adorable pictures, you have a talent for photography! what program do you use to make the boys black and white and color the things you want to? i want to learn how to do that.
I love all of them!!! Please can you email them to me. Thank you so much for watching them for us! They sure love you. You are such a good Auntie to them!
Too cute, I love it! I love that boys are soo boy :)
Seriously, these are the CUTEST pictures! I am thinking I want you to take my family picts. You do such a good job and I love how you are so good to watch them!
Kourt I love the pictures! So adorable! It will be time to take my kids pics again soon, Ash needs his 5 year old pictures...as soon as his snot nose goes away! Haha. East and Jax are so adorable. You are such a good aunt!
CUte PIcs! I lovE them I nEed to geT me one of ThosE camEras! You are such a fuN auNt!
SUPER cute!
Hey would you be interested in taking our family pictures out at snow canyon maybe a sunday after church. I thought it was beautiful out there yesterday and I would love a picture of all of us. Let me know if you are interested? Sunday is the only day we are together
So cute! Looks like they had some fun!! Your blog background is always so cute!! You need to show me the way!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment