3.03.2009

My Little Big Boy...

One Year Older And Wiser Too, Happy Birthday To You!

Ashton was the first grandkid and my first nephew and he is turning five today! I can't beleive it! I feel like it was just yesterday when Megs had him. My favorite memories with my Ashties was when 4 years ago I lived with Megs and Casey for a summer and Megs was pregnant with Rylee. Sometimes in the night I would here Ash crying and I wanted to let the prego girl sleep (or they couldn't here him screaming...) so I would go get Ash and bring him in my room to snuggle with me. He has always been a good snuggler (unlike crazy sleeper Rylee Bug). Ashton is so smart and has such a sweet personality, I am so blessed to be his Aunt.

4 comments:

Karen said...

cute post. you are so very helpful to your sister.

Kamill said...

You are such a good Aunt! All the kids just love you. I can't believe Asthon is 5 already. It seems like just yesterday when I saw him for the fist time when Zac I started dating. I felt bad because I really wanted to hold him but I had a terrible cold. Seems like yesterday. Anyways, time flies!! Ashton is a cutie!

Meghan said...

He is such a big boy, and I feel so old! I love my Ashies. He's the best ever! Happy birthday to my little guy..

JeNNy said...

He iS so CUte! CUte PIc too did yOU take that one??