4.12.2009

Easter...

Easter was such a beautiful day...
I love that we can have a day to remember the Savior and his sacrifice for us. I feel blessed to have the atonement in my life and I know that it's power is real. I love Heavenly Father and I am so blessed in my life. I hope you all had a wonderful Easter Weekend!
Me and My Love...

Ashton and Easton Matching...


Rylee blowing bubbles from her Easter Basket...

Chase and Boston...
Kamill made these yummy pies...

Luke wanted and Ariel Shot...

Megs and Casey...

Zac Jumping with the kiddos...


Are we on drugs...this pic makes me laugh!

Happy Easter!

4 comments:

Myles N Amanda said...

KOURT! i thought for sure he proposed! that first picture i was like MAYBE MAYBE ...nope. DANG

Karen said...

Kourtney- fun picts and a fun time it looks like.

Tyler & Laura said...

You have such cute little nieces and nephews! I'm glad you guys had a good Easter--and I'm sure that gorgeous St. George weather sure didn't hurt, either!

hannah said...

You look just beautiful, Kourtney! I'm glad you had a fun Easter! :)