4.18.2009

I'll Miss These Little Ones...

Most of you know already that my sis and her fam are moving to California this summer. This is going to be such a hard thing for me. Me and my sis have always been really close and I am just as close to her kiddos. I will miss being able to be entertained by the cute comments these little ones make and I will most deffinately miss their smiles.
Ashton...Boston...Aunt Kourt...Rylee






I put a few more pics on my photog blog...

5 comments:

Jamie said...

They are such sweet little kiddos! Your pics are soo cute, your gettin good :)

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that:( Sad... I hate how my sister lives in SLC too. You don't get to see them grow up as much.
Your photography is so good!

JeNNy said...

SaD... I hate having all my sisters away from me too. YOu will just have to go for a visit when they move :) Her kids are so cute! You are a fun aunt and I am sure they will miss you tonz

Karen said...

I know you are going to miss those kids! They are so cute! You are really good with them. I hope mine don't ever move away!! Love your pictures!

hannah said...

Cute pictures! You are amazing behind the camera. Seriously! :) I love your background, too. :)