7.02.2009

Where Have I Been...

My lovely red laptop got a pretty bad virus...luckily Jenny's bro-in-law fixed it right up for me. Thank goodness for smart people like Ben.

My sis had a yard sale to down size before taking off to cali and these are the bargains I picked up: 3 black frames ($1 each), bookcase ($15), 2 vases ($11) and a lamp ($2) not pictured. I cutt up an old calendar and put the pics in my new frames. Thanks Meg for all the great deals!

I took some pics of my two youngest nephews so I can make their birthday party anouncements because they are turning two! You can see the rest of my pics on my photography blog.

I finally used part of a gift certificate I got from my sis for my birthday. I went and got the beautiful back treatment at the skin institute and it was seriously so nice. Cleansing...Exfoliation...Massage...it was just what I needed.

I spent some time hanging out in the ER. My little neice, Rylee bug, broke her arm. My sister broke both of her arms so I guess daughter like mother.

I also found a little time to hang out with luke and look at some houses. Nows the time to buy, right? Life is crazy and it's getting hotter than ever and I love it...
Pics from the forth coming soon.

5 comments:

Myles N Amanda said...

how fun!! i was wondering why you have not updated! love your new stuf you got i wsh i could have gone to the yard sale!

Katie said...

You and Luke are buying a house or just you?!?!?! HAHAHA :)

Karen said...

Kourtney- It will be hard to let your sister go she had some pretty nice stuff it looks like though. Sorry to hear about your computer. thats a bummer! A HOUSE???? Does that mean that this could be the year? HUMMMM?????? glad your back

Karen said...

ps- how in the world did they both break their arms? That is so sad! I hope they are doing much better!In my previous message, there was supposed to be a period after "let your sister go"

JeNNy said...

Yeah I got MY comp back guess we will learn our lesson now huh!